Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everything has a place / Everything in its place.

While I know I am a bit rusty at using my organizing skills, I lazily used Facebook for all my communicating expressions and ... um ... rants. Facebook is (for me) a place to stay connected to family/friends old and new. I will continue to stay connected on Facebook. Additionally, I added "Share This" links if something you see is worth sharing. Yet, FB is like standing in a loud crowd trying to talk to a few. FB is for, as we say in the South, "all y'all" while this blog just for us.

This blog started out as a way for my family to share newsy bits with each other in a web format. As stated at this blogs inception "our virtual kitchen table" because that's where family chatter occurs most naturally and delightfully. Every time family/friends visit us at the Candlebark Castle, we simply gather in the kitchen, with a cup in-hand, sharing stories, concerns, and laughter... I will try to re-instill that here.

No comments: